We are an acclaimed name engaged in offering for our precious clients a superior quality range of Mini Multi Mill Machine.
This mill machine is ideal for both wet and dry materials. As par with the set industry norms, offered mill machine is designed by our skilled engineers. To meet needs of our revered clients, this mill machine is available in varied models.Special Features:
Mini Multi Mill:
- Suitable for dry and wet granules
- All contact parts are made out of SS 316 quality material
- Castor provided for the ease of mobility
- Sieves available in sizes of 0.5 to 12 mm hole dia
- Beaters with knife edges & impact edges & scrapper blades
- In GMP Model complete body cladded with SS304 and polished to the matte finish
- Machine rated for continuous operation
- Higher output with process uniformity
- All contact parts can easily be dismantled and cleaned for change of product
- Wide range of SS perforated screens available
- Machine portable on castor wheels
- Direction of blade rotation reversible
- Different size of screen / speed / number of blade / direction of rotation of blade can be selected
Chitra, Multi Mill is a self contained portable unit useful for high speed GRANULATING of a wide range of wet and dry materials without special attachments.
As compared to the four common principles of size reduction i.e. grinding, compression, impact and shearing, which often do not produce controlled size reduction, this machine utilizes the principle of variable force swing hammer blades having both knife and impact edges rotating with a carefully selected screen to control size reduction.
Flow path of material in vertical rotor machine is streamlined. During communicating material entering the chamber travels to the periphery and passes through the screen tangentially and redial, avoiding chocking and temperature rise.Operation:
Multi Mill is designed to utilize the principle of variable force swing beaters having both knife and impact edges rotating within a selected screen to control the particle reduction. Material fed in to the processing chamber moves to the periphery and passes through the screen redial and tangentially. Finally the processed material gets collected in to the container kept below the processing chamber.All the prices are mentioned when the rate of one dollar is equal to 64.19 Rs.