About UsIncepted in 1992 at Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India), “Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.”We are Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of a wide range of Tablet Section R And D Machine, Tablet Section Production Scale Machine, Syrup Liquid Section Machine, Ointment Cream Lotion Manufacturing Plant, Capsule Section Machinery, etc. These products are designed under the guidance of our dexterous professionals using high quality components in tune with the set quality norms. Offered products are widely demanded in the pharmaceuticals, food & beverage processing, chemical, tobacco, cosmetics and many more industries. Recognized for their long service life, rugged design, optimum performance, simple operation, smooth functioning and high efficiency, these products are made available in several technical specifications. We export our products in Belgium, Serbia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Ghana, Uganda, Kenya and many more countries.
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure unit is loaded with contemporary technology and machines. This spacious unit is segregated into numerous sections like procuring, designing, quality testing, sales & marketing, warehousing etc. We have a modern production facility for maintaining the global standards of the quality. Our quality testing unit ensures the delivery of perfect products to our clients. We have a large warehousing facility for storing bulk orders. We have a major transportation facility for catering to the needs of the clients within the given time period. Owing to our efficient team of experts, prompt delivery, flexibility to incorporate clients’ specifications, wide network base and fair dealings, we have been able to take the firm to the epitome of success.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||Supplier, Exporter|
|Company CEO||G. A. Patel|
|Registered Address||Plot No. 202 & 226, Road No. 3 G. I. D. C., Kathwada, Near Odhav, Ahmedabad- 382430, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1992|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
|Top Export Countries|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D Department, Large Product Line, Good Financial Position & TQM, Large Production Capacity|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||08050*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||Cash, Cheque, DD|
|Shipment Mode||By Road, By Cargo|
Spread across a spacious factory area of 33,000 sq feet, we have with us a well advanced state-of-the-art infrastructure. Well equipped with all the requisite facilities, our infrastructure allows us to cater to the varied requirements of our clients. We comply with GMP standards owing to modern technology and skilled workforce. Moreover, we have also set up a quality testing lab which is monitored by our professionals to ensure defect free product range to the clients. Further, our infrastructure unit is regularly updated for continuous improvement in our models and designs.
We have the following machines installed in our infrastructure unit:
- Lathe machine
- Radial drill machine
- Shaping machine
- Argon arc welding machine
- Electrical welding machine
- Plasma cutting machine
- Grinding machine
- Polishing machine
- Dust free granulation system for tablet section up to 500 kgs. per charge batch. and up to 2500 kgs. single batch lubrication - blending
- Planetary Mixer Machine, for ointment section, capacity from 60 litres to 2500 litres. (We are the India's first with planetary mixer 1000 kgs. & 2000 kgs. charge batch capacity)
- Ointment mixing plant from 200 kgs. to 3000 kgs
- Colloid mill from 3 hp to 20 hp. (out put 200 kgs. to 3000 kgs. per hour)
*Your information is safe with us.
Industries Catered To
We constantly strive to design efficient and technically sound machines to meet our client's requirements. Owing to flawless quality, our range of products meet the demands of various industries like:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Industry
- API Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Tobacco Industry
We are assisted by a team of talented professionals who play vital role in our organization. Owing to their rich industry experience and untiring efforts, we have been able to meet varied industry applications. Moreover, our professionals are in constant conversation with the clients to understand their exact needs and demands. This enables them to design our range of Industrial Granulator, Dryer, Mixer and Blender in accordance with the requirements and specifications of the clients. It is due to the hard work of our professionals that we are able to provide after sales support to our clients at market leading prices.
Our team comprises:
- Experienced engineers
- Technical employees
- Quality controllers
- R&D personnel
- Administrative personnel
Our Export Markets
We are engaged in Manufacturing an extensive range of Industrial Granulator, Dryer, Mixer and Blender. Owing to Quality Features of the Products, we have been able to Export Our Products to the following Countries:
- Saudi Arabia
*Your information is safe with us.
Why Us?Below mentioned are some of Our Strengths that have given us a leading edge in this industry:
- Efficient Team of Experts
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure
- Flexibility to Incorporate Clients’ Specifications
- Competitive Prices and unparalleled level of after Sales Service
- Wide Network Base and excellent relations within the Industry
- Complete Customer Satisfaction
Our StrengthsSome of Our Inherent Strengths that have given us a leading edge in this Industry are:
- We continually invest in our infrastructure to improve the quality and performance of our products and our responsiveness to serve the unique needs of our customers.
- Though we have interests in numerous industries, varying from Food and Cosmetics to Pharma and Chemicals, each of them is manufactured with a commitment to "provide an equipment that allows our customers to reach their distinctive business goals".
- We keep the necessary information for each machine that is shipped from our end. With this information, we can provide sound after sales services to our valuable customers.
- We have set up our R & D department that works for further improvement of our existing range and also conducts research for new equipment.
- In our endeavor to serve a wider range of clients, we are also working towards gaining the recognition from various certifying bodies, related to the industries that we operate in.